III – COOKIES
1. Type of cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2. Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by other sites. Among these the best known and used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows safe use and efficient site.
4. The COOKIES that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, who will be able to collect information in aggregate form soul number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for COOKIES Analytics the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones which remain active in the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not memorized permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the same is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting can be distinguished.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore customize advertising offers for users.
4. Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on https://www.facele.eu/. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on https://www.facele.eu/, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and the indications for managing or disabling cookies published on the relative web pages.
4. Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
2. When these types of COOKIES are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.